Sell zero-stock merch directly to your fans on your Spotify profile and Youtube channel in four clear steps!
Are you an indie artist wondering how to sell awesome merch to your fans worldwide without spending a penny on stock or handling shipping?
Are you frustrated with the design limitations and higher production costs of the traditional merch model?
Are you looking for a way to stop wasting unsold sizes and storing merch in your house or studio or dealing with shipping?
Do you want to easily design an online merch store that looks as badass as your music sounds?
Do you want to find your fans right where they already are online on Spotify and Youtube, as well as at shows?
Do you want to sell your merch on the official online merchbars usually only accessed by major label artists?
Would you like to be able to quickly design special edition and limited edition merch when you release new music or do a show?
Would you like to run pre-order campaigns that cost you nothing to set up?
Are you eco-friendly-minded and want to limit unsold sizes and production waste?
THEN THIS WORK SHOP IS FOR YOU!
YOU WILL LEARN:
This play-by-play workshop is hosted by critically-acclaimed alt-pop artist and founder RAIGN, whose merch store was featured by Spotify in their beta merchbar campain earlier this year. In this 2-hour workshop you will:
- Find out how to sell colorful, eco-friendly, fashionable merch to your fans around the world without spending a penny on stock and increase your revenue as an indie artist by selling online merch to your fans even if you're not touring or doing shows.
- Be shown three hours of step-by-step demos on how to design a super awesome e-commerce merch store that runs itself.
- Be able to collect all of your customer information instead of letting a middleman merch company capture it, resulting in powerful lookalike audience capabilities.
- Integrate your new merch store with the brand new Spotify Merchbar and YouYube merchbar, so your merch is listed directly below your songs on both platforms; plus, learn about Facebook Shop, Instagram Shop, Pinterest, Google Merch Center, and other free, powerful sales channels available to you.
- Learn how to price your merch correctly to get optimum sales in each country and make a profit.
- Get the tools you need to design amazing limited edition merch for your current music campaign or live show and easily run fan-capture giveaways.
- Discover the powerful and easy ways to market your merchandise outside your existing fan base.
STEP 1 SIGN UP FOR ONLINE ACCOUNTS
- An email will be sent to you when you purchase this masterclass, with all the free accounts to sign up to, that are requited to build your fully automated e-commerce merch store with Spotify and Youtube integration.
- Please note it will cost less than $30 a month to host your automated e-commerce store and domain name but there are zero stock costs, zero management fees and integration to Spotify and Youtube is totally free.
- In class 1 we will demo all the steps you need to take to get properly set up with each required back end provider as well as do a walk round the functionality of each U/I. and you will be given some discount codes for your first orders.
STEP 2 DESIGN YOUR FIRST PRODUCT
- In Classes 2 and 3 we will demo step by step how to design and list your first item of merch, covering:
- The anatomy of an e-commerce product listing.
- A run down of the print-on-demand catalogue that we use.
- The best wholesale items to use for each type of product (best T-shirt brand, best hoodie, best stickers etc).
- Deciding what you want your merch to look like esthetically.
- How to design and re-size a print file for free.
- How to build a product template.
- How to complete a product listing.
- How to write a great product description.
- How to fine tune the meta data for SEO.
- How to make eye-catching, fashionable mock-ups. and product photos.
- How to price your products.
- How to navigate product sizing.
- How to add categories and tags to your listing.
- How to add free shipping functions.
STEP 3 DESIGN YOUR STORE FRONT
- In class 4 we will demo step by step how to design a functional store including:
- Choosing the best free theme for your store.
- Designing a fully functional homepage with eye catching headers, sections, collections, rich text and more.
- How to map out your store navigation menu.
- How to add collections and pages to your header menu.
- How to add a live instagram feed to your homepage.
- Picture optimaistion and store speed
STEP 4 - CONNECT TO SPOTIFY AND YOUTUBE
- In class 5 and 6 we will demo how to connect your store to multiple sales channels and send your live products through to their UX including:
- Listing your merch directly on Spotify merchbar for free.
- Listing your merch directly on YouTube merchbar for free.
- How to connect to Twitter Shop, Pinterest and an overview of all the other sales channels available to you for free.
- How to connect to Facebook Shop and Instagram shop for free, build your commerce account and Facebook store and be able to use the product tagging functionality on Facebook and Instagram. (an entire class)
- An overview of future marketing strategies including: google merchant center, google ads, Facebook ads, Pop up ads, mailing lists and drip campaigns and running sales.
Hi! My name is Rachel, but you may know me as the artist RAIGN. My music has been used on countless TV shows and movies, and I have performed on top 10 EDM songs on the radio. Along the way, I have found some incredible fans who I adore, and they have streamed my music over 100 million times. Mind-blowing when you think that seven years ago, I was wracking my brains trying to work out how to get a record deal.
And I am only just getting started! While my sophomore album is in the works, I got inspired to make merchandise but felt continually frustrated with the limitations of the traditional old-school method.
Hiring merch companies were expensive; designing a merch line was limiting and allowed for only two or three products. My fans are spread out around the world, not concentrated here in the city I live and perform in, so figuring out how to sell and ship it to them was overwhelming! I gave up countless times.
But then I figured out a new way to do things and everything changed.
I am hosting this workshop with I Am The Label Academy because I want to empower other artists with a fantastic way to connect with their fans and fuel their careers. I want to share with you the 4-step process that I use to design and sell my merch directly to my amazing fans where they already are: online, listening to my music.
The landscape has changed for indie artists thanks to the explosion of digital tech and streaming platforms, allowing us to send our music directly to them without a major label deal; we can now get straight to our fans and achieve success similar to major label artists.
Gone are the days when setting up a merch line was expensive. Using our 4-step method, you can make unlimited designs without spending a penny on stock, opening the doors to last-minute limited-edition drops for shows, events, and more. If you want, you can start a whole non merch fashion line as I have. And all the shipping and fulfillment are handled automatically. All you have to do is set up your simple online storefront and design your merch.
Join me as I walk through the four easy steps I took to set up an automated merch store and list my merch directly on my SPOTIFY profile and YOUTUBE artist channel, as well as connect my store to my FACEBOOK page and INSTAGRAM and TWITTER Shop features.
Once you sign up, the viewing link will be sent to you via email, so please include your email in the checkout!
I look forward to seeing you there!
Happy Merching :)
I AM THE LABEL ACADEMY